Monday, March 9, 2009

My fingers are numb

I can't stand it when I look at the window and the sun is shinning. Now, wait, let me explain - when I go to gt dressed in the morning, I look out the window for cues on how to dress, ie: warm, cold, short sleeves, long sleeves, etc. So, today is it a beautiful sunny day outside so I think that a tank top or t-shirt would be perfect...EXCEPT for the fact that it can't be more than 55 degrees out there. Now, I am not good with estimating temperature, number of people in a group, etc, but I do know that it is COLD outside today!! Cold enough that I am sitting inside with lots of layers on and I cannot feel my fingers. BAH!

Anyways, my point is this: sunny outside should equal warm weather! Clouds outside should equal coldness and rain. Hey mother nature, stop trying to trick me here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment