Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm going to try it...

After being so cold all day today, I have decided to embrace a new challenge. Michael and I were in Berkeley on Sunday and I was admiring that there were people in tank top and skirts while it was sunny and cold. And today I realized that I really miss wearing tank tops and that the cold has been the biggest adjustment for me here in the Bay Area.

So, I am going to try to wear whatever I feel like tomorrow if it is sunny, which will probably turn out to be a tank top and jeans, maybe a cardigan, and do my best to not be a big baby. If other people can do it, why can't I?! I will bring a sweater with me, but I am going to do my best to brave the chilliness. I might just have to stay in the sun the whole day, but that would be fine by me. And have you ever realized that when you are really cold you are tensing up your entire body? If you relax all your muscles, it helps to warm you up - so I am going to try that too.

If I am in the hospital tomorrow with blue lips and frostbite....this is why. Wish me luck.

xo and much love,
kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment