Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yummy!!

Wow...it has been a while since my last post. What a slacker! I realize that I need brush up on my blogging skills...aka...blog more often! Sorry about that!

So, I wanted to share with you the yumminess that I baked yesterday. Well, before I describe it....just take a look:


OH SO YUMMY!! So, I found the recipe for this off of this new baking blog I am in love with (bakerella.com) and I knew I just had to make it. It is brownie mix with chocolate chip cookie mix in it. Heavenly. Then I frosted the top, since I am a frosting fanatic, and it is amazing! I have a feeling that this one won't last long here, if you know what I mean!

And on the note of sweets - I have decided that for Lent, I will be giving up all sweets. This is a hard one for met, as my day is not complete without something sweet and yummy. But, I am going to do it and do it well! And I am going to read more since I have not been doing that lately and I really love it.

So, I will keep you updated on how the sweets-less 40 days/nights go. Wish me luck!!

xo and much love,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment