Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Take 2

Ok, so I suck at being a regular blogger. I will be riding MUNI (because yes, we made the move to SF!!) and have blog thoughts running through my mind. But, by the time I get home, I have to much to do and am so wiped out that the last thing I can do is tell you all about my important life...haha

So, I am going to take another stab at this. I am sitting here, with a lovely face mask on, and deciding that I am making this a regular thing. I am going to start out with an every other day schedule and see how that goes. So, hold me accountable- harass me, pester me, keep me in line!

I don't think I am going to keep a main theme...just a little bit of this, some of my random thoughts and stories, and whatever thoughts i think you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment