Thursday, October 15, 2009

Where Is My Backround Music?!

I am shocked that I haven't shared with ya'll the fact that I wish my life was like a musical. And I am being 100% serious. Sometimes, when I walk down the street or am in a certain moment in time- I think it would be 100% appropriate for some background music to que in, or to be able to break out in song like a Broadway Show.

Do you know what I mean? Like, sometimes, I am walking to work, fresh off the T MUNI, and am feeling great about the day ahead of me. The sun is shinning (rare here in SF) and it seems SO fitting for a song to slowly crescendo while I walk down the street so I can strut my stuff down 3rd Street and walk right into Yelp.

Now, I know that I can't be the only person to think this. I know that everyone has had that moment in their life, when they have done something great and just feel the need for the Rocky theme song to start blasting in the background.

And if I am the only person that thinks like this, well, I am ok with that too. But, I have a strong feeling that I am not the only one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment