Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introducing...Mornings on Muni

I have decided that now that we live in SF, BART tales would be few and far between. So, for your reading pleasure I'll try to do a morning segment I'll be calling "Mornings on MUNI.". Too many crazy things happen on public transportation not to share them with all of you. So, with no further adue...

I understand personal space may not be able to exist on a crowded bus or rail car. I know I will probably have to get too close for comfort to the dingy looking man getting his nap on the T-train. BUT, there is NO reason for personal space not to be allowed on a wide open platform. So, to the mother and her child who felt It necessary to practically lean on me yesterday at the 4th & King station - please allow me 3 minutes of platform breathing so that I can hold my breath until I get off at my station. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment